Had surgery for inductal papilloma. Having pain. How long is the recovery period?

Hello. I had surgery for inductal papilloma and less than 24 hrs later I was at the e.r. My breast had swelled to the size of a grapefruit. They ended up draining about 2 cups of blood and sent me home. I saw the surgeon on the following monday and I was told to still be bleeding was normal. I bled for 4 more days and now the bleeding has stopped. (surgery on a friday=draining on a saturday and bled till the following thurs) and now I feel pain more than I have all week. My question is... how long is the recovery after something like this. One more week of pain and I will be able to return to work ? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer