Had surgery for fissure previously. Having problem in controlling stools from excretion. Reason?

Hi, I got operated for Fisture(i.e a small cut/wound in anal entry) 2 yrs back and got cured within a month.... But currently am facing the problem which is am Unable to control Stools from excretion for even 15 mins . The reason to control stool is i travel a lot so in the early morning untill i reach home i need to control. Kindly tell as to why am not able to control - have i lost the controling power in anus ? Please give me a solution. Thanks, Akhilan. S
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer