Had surgery for diverticulitis. Severe constipation. Feeling very weak. Any suggestions?

M y name is Denny Delosh and I had Diverticulitus sergury Nov. 5 2012. Other then two episodes of infestion and some tunneling in my incission, things went as expected. Since getting out on Nov12 my bowels have not been the same as I acpected. I don t have normal bowel movements and I am constipated on a regular basis. I ve tried senica and metamucel and it works on occssion. Right know as of March 2, 2013 I ve taken three senica and Three sroops of meta. in the last two days and NOTHING!! I haven t eaten all day and I m very weak. What to do?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013