Had surgery for deviated septum, adenoids and turbinate reduction. Fever, greenish mucus discharge, vomiting. Are these normal?

I had surgery for my deviated septum , adenoid removal and a turbinate reduction about a week ago and I had a fever (about 100) the day after and then began seeing cold like symptoms such as green mucus drainage, congestion and headaches daily. I have no energy, very shaky and last night after being out of the house all day, I got a sudden pain in my stomach and puked. This morning I had a nose bleed I was wondering if these are normal post-surgery symptoms or if I should contact my doctor
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013