Had surgery for broken ulna. Pain in the wrist and forearm. Do I need to get the plate removed?

Hey.I had surgery for a badly broken Unla on Christmas eve 2011.I have a metal plate in my arm with 9 screws.Its been over a year now and i have been working for about 2 weeks in Warehousing,merchandising and pick packing ,For the past 3 days i have been getting a slight pain in my wrist and sometimes up the left side of my forearm on my left arm.Does the mean some of my nerves are irritated and that i need to remove my plate ?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013