Had surgery for bilateral biopsy of breast. Had pinhole opening in the incision and orange colour discharge. See the surgeon?

Hello. I am two months post Sx for bilateral biopsy on left breast . Pathology results all negative. Icision was healed and barely noticable around areola . Some internal swelling and sporadic nubness. Two days ago 1cm of incision turned pink and spontaneous pinhole opening in hot shower allowed about 100ml of orange greasy drainage. Healed and was flesh colour again. Today - another location on incision 1.5cm is red and opened (0.5cm) and more orange discharge. Breast is very sore internally. Started Rx antibiotics. Do I need to see surgeon urgently?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer