Had surgery, dura leak, blur vision. How to get cured?

hi had surgery on l3/4/5 s1 and had a dura leak since this 10 days ago i have been off balanace my vision has become quite bright and ive become quite moody crying which is not usually what i do when i am a passenger and cars and trees go by and i have my eyes closed i usually see blues and greens now its orange and reds any info would be great thanks jas
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
  Anonymous's Response
Don't fiddle around with on-line advice for this type of serious, complex problem. You should be followed by a neurologist and neuro-ophthalmologist.