Had surgery due to fracture of tallus. Having stiffness, heel turned inwards. Limping. Solution?

Hey I had surgery on my ankle 2 years ago my talus and the bone that connect to the knee bone was fracture . I done physical therapy and I m still suffering with stiffness and my heal is turn inward. My knee starting to bother me because I walk with a limp and my foot isn t fully place flat to the ground. What can I do to Get rid of the limp? I have a doctor appointment tmrw and I just wanna know the right question to ask that can help me walk better. Also the past month I have been have pains right at joint where it was broken. My bones are heal I didn t have any problems with the healing process so hopefully u can gibe me a little advice on this. Thanks doc
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013