Had surgeries on spine. Paced rods on the spine. Severe pain. Taking methadone. Need stronger pain medication

Hi, I had 2 surgeries on my spine 2011, a long fusion from t6 to s1 within 1 month the hardware at s1 loosened and it had to be rerouted into both sides of the pelvis , I had double rods on both sides of the spine. Right now I am in agony I eel every screw ,hook and other hardware jabbing at every inch of my back, also I am no longer upright I am almost 45 degrees bent forward just as I was before the surgery. I feel this surgeon took advantage of me and played God with my body. I see no one like me anywhere. I relocated to Vermont and I am in need of a pain management doctor. I am currently on methadone , it doesn t work no breakthrough medication I cant stand this.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013