Had surgeries for lower back pain. Ruptured disc and fusion. Trying for a stimulator implant. What else can be tried?

I have had 3 back surgeries for lower back pain L4-L5. The 1rst was to go in and just clean between discs. 2nd the disc ruptured and had a fusion on the left side. 3rd was going back in to fuse the right side. pain kept coming back and went to pain clinic. had shots that didn t work for very long and lots of different pain meds. the last step was a stimulator implant. it had been working for my back, but now i have the sciatic nerve really bothering me. very sharp and intense pain starting in right butt cheek shoots over to left cheek and then down left leg. stimulator was set for that area and is not making a difference. what else can i try for this???
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012