Had surgeries for hemorrhage of the skull. Having two clots in the neck, currently paralyzed. Treatment?

hi. someone i know had under gone 2 major surgeries because of a hemorrhage on the skull . he is a heart patient and takes morphine . for the surgery the doctors had to stop morphine. the 2 surgeries were successful but there were 2 clots. the clots are not disappearing and he is too weak to perform a surgery to remove the clots. the clots are currently in the neck as shown by scans taken 2 days ago. the patient is currently paralyzed according to doctors. they want to air lift the patient to london and give him therapy to eradicate the clots. what else can be done to get the patient back to a stable condition? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012