Had surgeries for endometriosis and abnormal cell growth. Have bad cramps, spotting. Trying to conceive. Need immediate care?

i have endometriosis ive had 4 surgeries and a conization due to abnormal cells but the last two months ive had bad cramps a week before my period with brown spotting and i feel faint i am schedualed to see a new obgyn on monday i am scared something is really wrong im worried i have pid or i am going through pre menipause or my abnormal cells came back my husband and i are trying to conceive but i just took a pregnacy test with a negitive result should i go to the emergency room ?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013