Had suffered from giardia lambia infection. Currently taking probiotics and digestive enzyme. Need treatment?

Hi I suffered from giardia lambia infection last year for July to Sep it was cleared after antibiotics of h20 and probiotics. After that I have altered bowel movements and indigestion and excessive gas I have bowel movements 2 to 3 times a day and stomach growling starts if I dont eat for 3 to 4 hours I had lost total of 9 kgs post infection. Currently im taking probiotics and digestive enzyme please guide my how can I restore my health and bowel movements to normal
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013