Had sudden severe headache, vibration feeling in head. Any chances of popping blood vessel?

well i was in the mirror just seeing my muscles and i think i was tryin to see them too hard i was doin it for about 30 seconds then suddenly i had this sudden headache it wasnt a severe headache but it just came out of the blue about 30 minutes later i still had it but then i started to get vibration feelings down the right side of my head and it stil hasnt gone away im worried i might of popped a blood vessel in my brain or am i just being stupid thank you for reading
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012