Had sudden chest pain on left side, trouble seeing in middle vision. Is it a stroke?

Hello, I have had sudden chest pains on the left side (not necessarily the heart , sometimes even more on the side than the chest itself) for the past half a year. They come and go, usually gets better with stretching or changing sides if laying down. Now, about 15 minutes ago, I had much trouble seeing things in the middle of the vision field and it shifted to the right, accompanied by a weird pattern. I did the usual stroke symptom checks with a co-worker but I passed them all. No chest pain was involved in this weird vision thing. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013