Had stunting in Right coronary artery. Taking Lowplet, Lescol, Carsel. Help?

Hi I am forty eight years old.I had stunting in my Right coronary artery and am taking medicines (Lowplet, Lescol, Carsel and Nitroment)for the last one year.Now for the past two months I have itching in the upper half of the body.I got tests for allergy which were positve.Consulted skin specialist who told that it was an allergy.While there can be a multitude of allergins, I suspect that my regular use of these medicines might be a cause.Your advice please.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013