Had stroke, blood clots, kidney stones. Had open heart surgery to replace aortic valve. On cuomandine. Why is there back pain?

I am 44 years old, had open heart surgery in 2008 to replace aortic valve with a mechanical one. Im on coumandine, I had a major stroke in 2010, 2 blood clots flew off my mechanical vale and went into my brain. My kidneys shut down for a week, almost had to start dialysis but kidneys started working again. I have passed 50 kidney stones since age of 10, have had a few mini strokes, high blood pressure etc. I had blood tests last week my creatinine was 1.42, EGFR not AFA was 45 and my EGFR if AFA was 52 my doctor said its a sign of kidney disease. Is the correct, and is 1.42 high for creatinine levels? I have had flank back pain, and pain in my sides, been very tired lately, nauseas sometimes, loss of appetite, etc. How worried should I be?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013