Had stroke, blockage in artery, headache, nosebleed. What to do?

I am a65 year old woman and have just learned yesterday form my neurologist that since I had stroke around Easter. that i do have a 60% blockage in the artery going to one side of my brain and a 70% blockage in the artery going to the other side. I am having severe headaches and nose bleeds but the dr said he doesn;t do headaches or nose bleeds. I was told by him not any pain medication or even over the counter meds. He also said that the blockages were inoperable because too many people have bled to death during the surgery. What to do?????
Asked On : Sun, 22 Sep 2013