Had stroke. Mouth peeling, feeling burned. Hand speech is effected. What now?

I had a stroke February 5th of this year. My mouth is very sensitive to tartness and it is peeling during the night. I have a sensation of the inside of my mouth being slightly burned, like I have had something too strong, like hot coffee, mouthwash , etc, although I haven t. I have lost a lot of my taste sensations. Most of my favorite foods are no longer as palatable. I ve made good recovery on most of my physical problems except my right hand and my speech affected minutely. Any suggestions? Joe Miller
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012