Had stroke, MRI shows hemorrhage in left brain, cannot open eyes, left side paralysis. Chances of recovery?

Hi, My grand mother who is 86 yrs old had her second stoke on 26th July. her 1st stroke was on 1st july and that effected her speech and her left side-slightly. she is a strong will-powered women and recovered from it very fast but within 24-25days she has this second one. as per the MRI she has a hemorrhage on the left side of the brain. She is unable to open her eyes,her left side is totally paralyzed and she cannot speak, not even a sound.I feel that she can hear us load and clear and reacts, like she cried when i spoke to her etc but the doctors feel otherwise. the good sign is that all her vital organs are working fine. she is on no life support thing. she is also passing her urine and motion properly. she also yawned yesterday. can you please tell me what are her chances of recovery.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012