Had stroke. Carotid endarterectomy. Have coronary artery disease. Have dizziness, memory loss. What is wrong?

I had a stroke confirmed on 14/2/11, right frontal lobe , carotid endarterectomy 21/2/11 - this was seen as the reason for my strokes. I was released from hospitl 23/2/11 - lack of movement in left arm slow in speech slow in thought and slow in processing and understanding information. I had chest pains on 25/2/11. I was rushed into hospital and stayed for another 10 days I had various other tests to check there were no clots in heart area etc. It was found i have coronary artery desease. I had one stent fitted in my LAD. I was still suffering chest pains and after elongated tests found to need further angiopasty 2 more stents , rca and circumflex. Since then I have had no pain but have many side effects of the stroke, full mobility and speech but very poor short term memory, excessive fatigue, low noise tolerance levels, cannot think in a noisy room, struggle in a big crowd and cannot take in rapid visual images, ie : sport is now lots of people just running around without aim. I am 55 and previously a sports coach fit with no obvious illnesses. I now take statins Chlopidogrel, BP tablets and aspirin. It has now come to light that I had a previous stroke (Subacute infarction Right frontal lobegyrus) at the time I was under a consultant at another hospital because I was having dizzy spells, memory loss confusion and pins and needles in left arm ,left leg and other parts of the body, the mri scans 12/11/10 show the stroke but the consultants did not report/ see them so discharged me on 7/2/11 supposedly suffering from stress . My argument is had they detected the stroke from 12/11/10 scan they would have resolved the problem thus excluding the chance of a further stroke 0n 14/2/11. What action would you take on the information from the scan dated 12/11/10
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012