Had stroke, CT scan showed clot around Broca center, prescribed Claphvaus. Reason for stroke?

Hi My brother got stroke just a week ago, earlier we thought that it is kind of hysteria. We brought him to doctor. Doctor gives him some injections immediately and ask for CT SCAN and next day morning he give us optima and some other medicines. After CT Scan he sent us for MRI. In MRI report he asked us to be at Neurology center (PGIMER - Chandigarh). We found that he have a clot on the left side around broca center. In neurology center doctor stopped the Optima and given us Claphvaus , vitafol, satrix tablets. Could you please tell me that what was the reason of that stroke, and what are the special diets we need to keep in mind. One more thing yesterday I night, I got his BP test it was 140. Could you please tell me any other excercise and diets we can down his blood pressure. He is fatty. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012