Had stress test. Have asthma. Have hiatal hernia. Why pain in back?

I had a stress test 4 years ago, been in the hospital a couple times, heart checked out ok. I have Heital Hernia and have been checked recently for Upper and Lower scopes. I have Asthma and use my inhalers very minimal. Maybe one time last weekend. I m experiencing fluttering feelings above my left breast and sometimes into my left arm pit It s a few seconds and gone. I get dull aching in my back left shoulder blade area that can last a few days and sometimes feel short of breath after. I do have stress and have seen my doctor for all of this. Oh, I ve also had an altra sound and 2 mamos this year.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012