Had strep throat with tonsils, took antibiotics, developed dry cough with chest pain, body aches and headaches. Pneumonia ?

Exactly one month ago I came down with step throa along with tonsilitis I went to the ER and was given antibiotics. Within the same week I developed a dry hacking cough that progressed to a chest rattling mucous producing cough. The cough has continued for weeks giving me chest pain body aches and headaches. I have had coughing spells that have brought me to vomiting . This morning I started coughing up a milky white pleghm. I have a history of strep over 3 years in a row and a bout with bronchiti. I have used EVERY over the counter med an inhaler and even tried my son s nebulizer nothing is helping and I m worried I may have pneumonia
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012