Had strabismus surgery on eye. Having visual distortion, dizziness, nausea, black flashing lightening, twitching. Solution?

I had strabismus surgery on my right eye on Dec. 6 and now i have a slight visual distortion in that eye (things are slightly doubled side to side in that eye) and the pain and pressure in my head and behind my eyes is causing dizziness and nausea almost 24/7. It feels like there are rubber bands tightening on my skull and pins jabbing in randomly. The latest symptom is black flashing lightening bolts in my right eye, persisent twitching of my right eyelid and under my left eye. I am 48 years old and i am desperate as to where to turn for help because i can not endure this much longer. Please help me. Debbie
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013