Had strabismus surgery. What are the pressure type pains? Why does stomach get sick?

Hi., I had strabismus surgery on August 20th, approx. 4 weeks ago. I am still having pressure type pains in the right eye (stitches are visible) and I feel very disoriented. I had the procedure done in 05 and had no problem at all, however, this time I was not able to drive for 3 weeks and was extremely sick to my stomach when trying to focus or watch tv or anything that has a moving object. Is this at all normal ?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012