Had stopped pills mid-pack, breakthrough bleeding, brown, period delayed. Is breakthrough my period? Pregnant?

hello, please i need help.. i had stopped pills mid-pack then breakthrough bleeding after 2 days it was brown but the 3rd day got bleeding like a whole pad.. my period due is supposed to be on 5th or 7th of the month but it been 8days delayed or that breakthrough bleeding is my period since i stopped the pill mid pack? got hpt twice negative but the third one is faint on test line.. am i pregnant or not?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013