Had stomach pain. Urine and stool test normal. Antibiotic given. What could this be?

My son has had stomach pain for the past month. He originally had a stomach bug and was severely congested so his doctor gave him an antibiotic . His stomach pains have not gone away (the pain is by his belly button). We had blood tests done, a urinalysis , and his stool tested and all test were normal. Tonight he vomited pretty forcefully and it was brown with darker brown bits in it (it didnt really look like coffee grounds). What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013