Had stomach infection. Took antibiotics. Feel vomiting. Having food normally. Remedy

Dear Sir,

a) I had a Stomach Infection around 20 days ago
b) I took proper antibiotic course of medicine and stopped eating outside food completely
c) I have been increasing my meals steadily upto the normal diet but including curd now.
d) on reaching normal diet ... I find me feeling like vomit... to Stop I take digene on regular basis.
e) Is my Stomach infection completely cured ? there is no pain in the stomach or elsewhere .. Stools and urine are passing normally. Food taken is almost non Spicy and Non Oily... although my sitting job is for 8-9 hours ... I usually do Play for 1-2 hours every alternate day "Badminton"

Thanks & Regards
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013