Had stomach flu, suffering from vomiting, diarrhea and fever. Does flu causes nosebleed?

Hello my daughter has had the stomach flu for 3 days. Started with vomiting 4 times on Friday then slight fever on Saturday then Sunday she threw up once after I gave her milk (idiot I know) and had a slightly lower fever then came the watery diarrhea . It s now Monday and although she has not vomited for 24 hours plus she has had the watery diarrhea still but has eaten quit a bit and taken fluids here and there. But tonight she had a nosebleed, just lasted one second and not much, does this have to do with her stomach bug or just a coincidence that she got it during her flu? She has nosebleeds on and off never seriously flowing always short and light.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012