Had stomach flu and experienced vertigo. Tiny pupils, tiredness, light headedness and sometimes pressure in the back of my head exists. Cause?

I am a 53 year old woman and About 3 weeks ago I had a bad fall on the ice and hit the back of my head quite hard. I told co workers about it as I was concerned that I hit my head so hard on the ice and wanted them to be aware in case something happened. I continued working and the next day my neck was very sore like whip lash but no signs of head trauma. Just a week ago I got the stomach flu and experienced vertigo even while lying in bed. I had a shower the next day to see if I could shake off the way I was feeling. I had vertigo so bad in the shower that I fell out through the shower door into the bathroom counter. I caught myself and did not have any injury. My husband quickly took my blood pressure and it was good 115 over 75.When I looked in the mirror I noticed that my pupils were very tiny and I have been very tired and lightheaded ever since. The stomach flu only lasted a few days and I took medication for the vertigo. The symptoms that remain are my tiny pupils, tiredness, light headedness and sometimes pressure in the back of my head. Just wondering why these symptoms still exist after a week. I do not take drugs so that is not why I have small pupils. Any idea what could be causing this?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013