Had stomach cramps, diarrhea, fever, headache and nausea. Recurring fever. Taken Tinidazole

I had a gastro-like bug two weeks ago (stomach cramps , diarrhea , fever, headache, some nausea ) and thought I was getting better, but now keep having re-occurrences of feverishness and shakiness and uncomfortable, gurgling intestines. No more diarrhea, but I have softish yellow-orange stools, and feel often like I need to go to the toilet but nothing happens. My doctor gave me a single dose of tinidazole and sent a stool sample to pathology, but I don t know the results yet. Should I visit the E.R?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012