Had stomach bug, upset stomach, stool tiny like indigestion, have appetite. Do i need to worry?

Hi I had a stomach bug at the weekend, and stopped being sick and having an upset stomach at 2am Sunday morning so had plain rice and chicken sunday and my stool was normal, I carried on avoiding dairy because I thought best nor chance it but I ate more normally yesterday but then my stool was weird not upset but it kind of smelt fishy and very pale colour, it smelt hen I had the stomach bug, as I said my stomach not upset not but my stools are tiny it is as though im not digesting properly , I do feel like I have wind a lot and my stomach is making noises not from number, although I do have an appetite do I need to worry
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013