Had stomach bug, fever, pain behind ear, neck, swelling/pressure. Is this normal?

I had a 2 day stomach bug. Was better for 24 hours now have pain behind my ear that runs down the back/side of my neck . Can feel some swelling/pressure. Think it may be a gland/ lymph node....is this normal?? I also had a fever with the stomach bug and night sweats which are still continueing but in general feel much better. The stomach bug went through my entire house so I do know that was the cause of the bug and not something else....
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013