Had stomach ache, vomitting. Unable to eat much, weakness due to fear of vomitting. Possibility of weightloss?

hi, ive had a bit of a stomach ache for the past few days almost constantly and threw up twice two nights ago. since then, i haven t thrown up at all and haven t had any diarrhea , but my stomach does hurt. i haven t been able to eat much for fear of throwing up again, but i do feel very weak - so weak to the point that i can barely stand or walk without wavering. also, is it possible to experience weight loss over only two days? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013