Had stomach ache, diarrhoea. ECG showed T inversion. Cause? Repeat ECG?

Hi Doc, I am 31 years old female from Asia with 2 kids of age 5 and 1 year old. I have stomach ache for past 5 days and started diarrhea 3 days ago. 2 days ago I met doc, he does the ECG and said that my ecg shows T inversion at lead JJ,JJJ,AVF,V1,V2,V3. at same time i have low blood pressure 99/60. Continue blood test with normal cardiac enxyme. Today i feel better and stomach ache an diarrhea also seems to be better. What cause my ecg not o looks normal? Should i worry on this abnormal ecg and repeat again. Need guidance.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013