Had stitches on top lip, knot in the area after stitches were removed, lips uneven. Obvious?

Hello, I had 4 stitches on my top (left) lip and 3 inside of the lip about 1 1/2 week ago. The stitches on my top lip were removed monday and the inside are dissolvable. However I have notice that my lip seems to be a bit swollen and theres a small knot/hard feeling where my stitches were. My lips are uneven is this normal, what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Hello.i think ur lips become even within acourse of time.lips are swollen now as there will be infection iinside.use a broad spectrum antibiotic and anti inflamatory agent.even after one year if lips does not become even go for lip microsurgery