Had stitches along vagina during delivery. Discharging yellow liquid in the area. Suggestions?

My wife was indused to deliver her baby at 36 weeks. The baby had died before induction. There were some stitches along clitoris and two other areas of her viginal. It 5 weeks ago now. Curently she can not work comfortably as yellow mucus comes out of her clitoris tha was stitched. Please we need ur advice. YYYY@YYYY is my email address.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
The stitches can get infected.You should clean the place and should apply povidone iodine ointment.Better you should consult your doctor bcoz if it is really infected you need proper dressings and antibiotics.