Had stillbirth, USG showed fetal death, doctor suggested bedrest. Possibility of still birth again?

Good Evening sir/madam,I m Homoeopathic doctor, age 28 years. I had stillbirth in November 2011. All the test was fine till 9th month. suddenly i felt that baby is not moving and USG reveals foetal death. I have done all the possible test such as ANA, cardiolipin, TORCH, 2 months after stillbirth. just 4 days before stillbirth doctor had suggested complete bed rest to me and said that liquor is up to 6cm approximately. This measurement was done by gynecologist himself. Baby was absolutely fine weighing 2.8kg. Sir,I like to know if there is possibility of stillbirth again????? I m very much Afraid and Anxious about my next pregnancy. I dont have major history of any illness . Please help Me.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012