Had still birth, peri-menopausal. Can they cause palpitations?

I have had palpations for a while I think it maybe due to stress and the fact that i am going through the the peri -menopausal state at the moment. Although I have been through a trying time at the moment as my daughter gave birth to stillborn banck in April and my other daughter is 30weeks pregnant and understandbly distressed. I am also finding it hard as I work full time, please can you offer any advice as to how to cope. it would be greatly appreciated. Karen Deacon
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012