Had stent placement after having shortness of breath and chest pain. Is it safe to go on roller coaster rides?

Hi, I had a stent placed in 2009. I was told that I did not have a heart attack but I was showing symptoms of one such as jaw pain, chest pain , and shortness of breath. My family will be going to Busch Gardens this weekend and I love roller coasters. Can I ride roller coasters or any of the other rides there even though I have a stent?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
you can ride the rollercoaster with moderate speed avoid high thrill or speed coasters.