Had started tingling, itching, red spot with liquid discharge, now full face. Told stress induced acne. Illness?

I have been to six doctors two of which are dermatologists. All doctors say stress induced adult acne. I feel they are missing something. Started a year and a half ago . would come and go started on one side of my face with tingling itching stinging then a red spot would appear and raise above the skin then ooze clear liquid then go away started in small area. Now is all over my face and chin starting down below chin. Nothing they have tried is working. Scared it could be sometime of underlying illness they are missing??
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013