Had staph infection, numbness, headaches, migraine, arachnoid cyst. What is wrong?

I had a staph infection in the left side of the tip of the nose skin in 2006. It left a small area slightly harder than normal skin, like a little ball right in the skin. Few weeks after I started to have strong pressure type headache on the left temporal side, followed by numbness on my left arm and leg. All sorts of exams were done ( MRI , lumber punction, etc...) and no conclusion were made, but it was mentioned that I had a small (3x2cm) arachnoid cyst in the left temporal part of my brain. Since then, I had multiple MRI, I ve seen various specialiste (ENT, neurologist , dentists, stomatologist...), and no-one has found the problem yet. The nose gets infected regularly, and as soon as the nose is stimulated (contact, of sun, etc), the migraine and numbness occurs, within minutes. As time passes, the numbness is stronger and I m worried that it will only get worse in the future. Other symptoms that developped those passed years are fatigue , occasional twitching in left arm / leg. Since no doctor could give me an answer, and a solution, I ve thought a lot about it and draw my own conclusion: I think the nose infection and the kind of cyst that is left there, when stimulated is somehow impacting the area round the arachnoid cyst, triggering headache, which then translates into numbness. What do you think, in which direction should I move forward? Thanks a lot for your help..
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012