Had stained the chair. What could that have been?

Today I had a little gas and when I got up I had an orange stain on the chair and the back of my shirt, I went to the bathroom and moved my bowels but along with that there was an orange oily substance... very gross it looked like the grease from homemade taco s. what could be happening.. and no I did not eat anything orange or taco s
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your descriptions. I think that you are over reading into simple happenings. You can ask anyone about this happening and they say it is quite normal. You can check your underwear everyday and you should find the same stains often.

Because these are normal happenings. The waste is being decomposed in the anus and the decomposition produces biogas as well as some fuel, it is the process. Please don't give much weight to these until you have loose motion for considerable time, cramps etc.

Hope this clears your doubt. Available for further clarification.
good luck.