Had sprained ankle. Feels freezing and slightly cyanotic. Is this normal?

hi, i sprained my left ankle two days ago. It s freezing cold and slightly cyanotic. I went to an urgent clinic today and told the doctor of my pain and the cold, numbing sensation i was experiencing. He felt for pedal pulses and said everything is fine. He compared temperatures in both feet . The problem with that is the room was freezing cold and my right foot was also cold. Is it normal to experience a cold freezing sensation after a sprain?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013