Had spotting throughout 13 weeks of pregnancy. Passed a stringy piece of flesh. No spotting since then. Normal?

Hi, I am 13 weeks pregnant, had my 12 week scan last week and all looked fine. I have been spotting on and off throughout the pregnancy so far, but scan showed that there are no visible causes for this. Yesterday the discharge was brown and there was about 2 inches long, very thin stringy looking fleshy bit. It wasn t mucus , it was solid. After that I had no discharge or spotting until this morning when I had bowel movement and there was a little blood (this has been happening throughout my pregnancy). I have been to toilet twice since and no discharge. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012