Had spotting for two weeks followed by normal menstrual periods. Due to drinking lots of soy milk?

Can drinking lots of soy be the reason my period will not go away? I had spotting for 2 weeks then a normal seeming cycle this week but i m afraid it s not going away at this point. I ve stopped drinking it and, I m sexually inactive, 18 and normally have normal cycles but i started college and started drinking lots of soy milk and been under a lot of stress , could my body just be in shock or something like that?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
there is no relation of soya milk with period. what for you are in shock. what is your marital status. With the reason explained you can consult gynecologist and get examined.