Had spotting after sex, bleeding, yellow discharge, had itching. What happened?

Hi I m ,17 yrs old. Last Thursday I had intercourse with my boyfriend. We have not had sex in a long time, it lasted maybe 10-15 minutes. It was rougher then usually. After sex I noticed that he ripped me and I was bleeding a bit kind of like spotting. When I went to pee it stung but only for that night. Next day I noticed it was swollen up a little. Then it would start itching now I have a slight yellow discharge and its still itching. What do I do.?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Regardless of the fact that your boyfriend used protection or not you might need to undergo testing for sexually transmitted diseases and get treated for any kind of infection you might be having (most likely fungal). I hope you visit with your gynecologist as soon as you can and get a consultation.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day !