Had spontaneous miscarriage. Now cramping, bleeding with clots. Taken Tylenol. Normal?

hi my name is jeana....i had a spontaneous miscarriage on monday 19th night....i was about 10weeks,went to the er yesterday and the doctor said it was a complete abortion i woke up with lots of cramping and still bleeding with clots...i took tylenol and i noticed that the pain has subsided but has moved to my left side,the bleeding isnt has much as this morning but still this normal after a spontaneous miscarriage?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer