Had spinal surgery previously. Having total numbness in the right leg. Unable to stand, walk. Solution?

I ve had s[onal surgery, a 360 with titanium rods. in 2010. Since then been working out, riding stationary bike etc. yesterday on my way to the shower my right leg gave out. Now I can put NO weight on it. cant stand, walk, I can feel the nerves running from my butt down my leg. cant extend it all the way. is this temporary, what can i do? i wa fine, and all of a sudden. The leg is usually numb so its hard to know if its paining...please help.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013